Read the posts and still confused

leebar

Seems to me that choice of wax/polish is just down to personal preference :headhurt: .

I'm going to invest in some decent gear and am currently torn between Zaino and Zymol full kits.

Are there any hard pro's and con's for each that may push me one way or the other?

Any advice welcome!! :help:

Happy that either way I'm going to spend a chunk of cash, I've treated myself to the Z so want to treat her to the best!! :teeth:

Just trying to work out if Zymol kit is £50 better than Zaino

Always used Autoglym before but have taken on board the "old tech" comments for previous posts so have no other point of refernce at the moment.

Happy that either way I'm going to spend a chunk of cash, I've treated myself to the Z so want to treat her to the best!! :teeth:

Always used Autoglym before but have taken on board the "old tech" comments for previous posts so have no other point of refernce at the moment.

Good words Barry :D Go buy the old girl the most expensive polish out there..... She deserves it :D

• 4 weeks later...

Good words Barry :D Go buy the old girl the most expensive polish out there..... She deserves it :D

Just shelled out £300 on a Zymol complete kit with Consours Glaze :scare:

Will be attacking the car with it tomorrow and will post some before and after pics

Will be attacking the car with it tomorrow and will post some before and after pics

Oooh good man Barry...... definitely want to see some before and after pics. Did you invest in some suntan protection as well! B):sun: :kicking

Where did you get the kit from by the way, just out of interest..... ?

My god that is lot. Would be interesting to see if its that much better than a proper machine polish using Sonux polishes and then a nice few thick layers of P21S awax (which comes in around £250 including polisher)

Oooh good man Barry...... definitely want to see some before and after pics. Did you invest in some suntan protection as well! B):sun: :kicking

Where did you get the kit from by the way, just out of interest..... ?

Got it from Premier Bodyshops in Luton, they stock most of the range except Japon wax and Royale (but at £7,118 a throw I'm not surprised :scare: ) or they will Zymol your car for you

Dont forget to claybar the car first to shift all the surface contamination and get the paint as smooth as glass before you start yr polishing job :)

Nice man at Premier told me wouldn't need to claybar a month old car, HD Clense should do the trick (fingers crossed)

My god that is lot. Would be interesting to see if its that much better than a proper machine polish using Sonux polishes and then a nice few thick layers of P21S awax (which comes in around £250 including polisher)

Just got my PC polisher from Autopia £165 delivered.... already got loads of products to try though. Tried lots by hand but just couldnt shift the swirls & cobwebs from the paint.

Your right tho' P21s wax is sooooo good :thumbs:

Nice man at Premier told me wouldn't need to claybar a month old car, HD Clense should do the trick (fingers crossed)

But did he look at it and wash a bit to check? Did ours when we got it as the surface at new wasnt too good. :thumbdown:

After you wash it and dry it off lightly run your finger tips over the surface if it doesnt feel as smooth as glass then you need to clay it...makes the rest of the job and the finish so much better IMO....... whatever you decide best of luck and lets see some pics eh?