Help, Intermittent starting problem....

bazza1702

Hi guys, Im posting this as a last resort as Iam really losing heart in my zed.. :headhurt:

Hopefully someone somewhere can shed some light on this for me......

The bcm on my JDM Zed failed about 13 weeks ago and the car has been in at Nissan for 12 of these weeks.

Firstly they have replaced the bcm unit and re-coded the car, I thought this would be the end of my problems, but this only seemed to be the start of them....

Everytime they programme the nats code into the car, it will start and drive no problem, then they can go back after half an hour or so and the car will still start fine. But after a couple of hours, the car will crank but not start. They then link the car up to the machine, and it is showing as not recognising a key :rant:

This is really stressing me out..!!

The car is fitted with an aftermarket Toad alarm and immobiliser, Im not sure if this is having some sort of effect as it seems to be happening once I have locked and unlocked the car using the toad key fob......

Im just hoping that someone has had similar problem and can shed some light on this, as I'd love to get my car back......