Alpine W202 Double Din -SOLD

Digsy

I bought this off a fellow member back in May but my plans have changed and it looks like I won't actually be fitting it. Apologies to Ian for nicking his pics:-

326a_12.jpg

337e_12.jpg

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

This tells you a bit about the unit and the current new price:-

http://www.alphacaraudio.co.uk/ViewProd ... N07E000088

Price includes an extra ipod and bluetooth connector which the previous owner had been using to hook up his ipod/iphone and it apparently works perfectly.

Price is £400 not including delivery. I would prefer collection as I wouldn't like it to get damaged in transit. The price is a touch more than previously advertised not because I'm making a profit but because I had to pay a bit extra to get it to me and need to cover my costs. However, it's competitive with the prices they go for on Fleabay.

I'll try and answer any questions but bear in mind I haven't actually fitted or used the unit so I may struggle. The previous owner is a member so he may kindly step in and help with any queries.

Sorry but I think the price is too high.

I've just sold 2 x Alpine products on e-bay for £115 when they retail for £445.

However, v. interested in unit Digsy. Can you PM me if there is movement on that price.

Thanks.

I recently sold two £150 type R 12" subs on ebay and only got £56 for the 2 of them minus all the fees :thumbdown: Ebay is not always the best place to sell. The headunit i'm selling i bought second hand on ebay for £700. New 6 months earlier the guy paid well over £1500 :scare:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...