Made me laugh!

mac1984

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this with you all. Was coming back from shopping at Westfields and coming upto the Chimes roundabout in Uxbridge when I noticed a Black 04 350z belt it up in outside lane to this roundabout I was going over. As he threw the car into the roundabout showing off and he completely stuffed it up and lost the back end and ended up bumping the front up onto the roundabout while everyone watched as he sheepishly had to reverse off the roundabout and drive off.

It wasnt anyone off here was it? (The guy didn't look like he was off here)

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this with you all. Was coming back from shopping at Westfields and coming upto the Chimes roundabout in Uxbridge when I noticed a Black 04 350z belt it up in outside lane to this roundabout I was going over. As he threw the car into the roundabout showing off and he completely stuffed it up and lost the back end and ended up bumping the front up onto the roundabout while everyone watched as he sheepishly had to reverse off the roundabout and drive off.

It wasnt anyone off here was it? (The guy didn't look like he was off here)

Cheers.

Did you manage to get over the r/b, or having witnessed the failed attempt thought better of it and went round it :p:lol:

I had already driven round the roundabout and was sitting in slow moving traffic looking back at this guy showing everyone how not to powerslide round a roundabout!

It was also at 4.30pm on a Saturday afternoon which seemed abit of a silly time to do it considering all the things that could have happened.

I really wished I turned round and gone back to give him abit of stick over his screw up. Tiff Needel this guy is NOT! lol :teeth: