Newbie from north wales

okies heres an update on re-trim and paint, just got off phone to re-trimmers, told him what wanted and he,s going to look in to what works involved especially on dashboard as thats the hard bit and get back to me with price, but turns out he known someone for 25 years who can do full reppray in high gloss black at same time :yahoo: only down side being i got to say goodbye to car for 4 weeks :thumbdown: but will be worth the wait. will keep you all updated.

Ow and k&n typhoon ordered this morning :D

Does anyone know the name of the boot spoiler on this model?

That's the one external thing I would like to change on mines, to take the standard lip spoiler off and get a nice spoiler, but I would prefer to find a spoiler that would cover the full area of the lip spoiler then I could try and source a carbon fibre spoiler to save me having to get the full boot and spoiler resprayed as mines is a Kuro.

This spoiler looks like it covers the full area of the lip spoiler or perhaps the picture is deceiving.

Does anyone know the name of the boot spoiler on this model?

That's the one external thing I would like to change on mines, to take the standard lip spoiler off and get a nice spoiler, but I would prefer to find a spoiler that would cover the full area of the lip spoiler then I could try and source a carbon fibre spoiler to save me having to get the full boot and spoiler resprayed as mines is a Kuro.

This spoiler looks like it covers the full area of the lip spoiler or perhaps the picture is deceiving.

have attached another pic of spoiler to give you a better view of how big it is, the kit on it is impul, but not sure this wing was part of kit as done so much searching and not found a kit with spoiler on like this, mind you i cant see jack out back window :doh: but mirrors are so good i dont need rear view mirror