Little Wings?

Lyger

Having a look under my car and theres like small Red Rubber wings running under both sides of the car next to the jacking point at the front they hang down like little rubber blades, i think they are like water deflectors kinda like mud flaps. Are these Standard?

My car came from Japan and has had a lot of work done to it Tein Suspension, Engine Remap and Nismo BodyKit and has Stainless exhaust system. it also has Yokohama tyres on which ill dread replacing. Looking around it there are service stickers which have 41000km the speedo reads 70000Miles so could some of this millage be KM?

The one on the front bumper is part of the EU aero package I beleive. Meant to make it more stable at speed. Havent seen the side ones you are speaking of though.

Upload your pic to Photobucket.com (register first obviously) then when uploaded copy the IMG tag for the pic and past it into your post. We can see it then :thumbs:

Nope not standard, but as you say look like water / wind deflectors, but that would suggest giving lift as is is deflecting air that could be entering the rear space where the zorst is.. If its got an aftermarket zorst with twin cans there will be a big space for the air to collect under the bumper.. This may stop that... The stock / nismo zorst adds to aerodynamics!

• 4 months later...