Zed hunting starts tomorow

Shaun1982

Take a spear, brother. They're tricky and sometimes too fast to catch. A large mouse trap and quiche, i'd recommend!

Enjoy, the hunt! :thumbs:

Lol what a mental reply. Well two of the three i was going to look at are sold,one being Philtheforce's on here,was going to PM him then saw the thread.lol.Another azure blue i rang about had gone too.Last one now is an azure blue thats on ebay & pistonheads at 9k with a few mods on it,downside is that theres a few scratches hes put & its a looonnnggg way from where i live :doh:

Id looked at that Danny but ive only got upto 9k to spend really,makes things harder i know but hey.Turns out the last azure i mentioned is a no go too.the scratches on it 100% need painting & even through work id be looking at at least another £200+ to get the quarter painted and the scratches on the bumper.

Im trawling through links off google for zeds for sale now.Anyone know of anywhere to try?ideally wanted to check some out tomorow & take it home if its good enough

Take a spear, brother. They're tricky and sometimes too fast to catch. A large mouse trap and quiche, i'd recommend!

Lol what a mental reply. Well two of the three i was going to look at are sold,one being Philtheforce's on here,was going to PM him then saw the thread.lol.Another azure blue i rang about had gone too.Last one now is an azure blue thats on ebay & pistonheads at 9k with a few mods on it,downside is that theres a few scratches hes put & its a looonnnggg way from where i live :doh:

That blue one belongs to "Codlord" a member on the 'other' site. Does look like a really nice car, and £9000 is a bargain :thumbs:

That blue one belongs to "Codlord" a member on the 'other' site. Does look like a really nice car, and £9000 is a bargain :thumbs:

Yup his ebayer name is something like that too.Id of happily paid 9k for it if it didnt need paintwork on it.Asked him about the tyres too,like if theyre worn uneven & tread left(19s on it) and he didnt know,just said they are about 6-7 months old.

Could of been destroyed at the back in that time.lol. PhilTheForces looked a nice car but someone beat me to that

Are you desperate for an Azure? Maybe compromise on the colour and look for something else - at least your options will be a little wider -but as Danny 350Z said dont rush mate - took me a few months to get what I wanted -it was worth the wait :teeth: