1st Zaino Experience

bernmc

Got the Z this weekend. Bought £200 worth of Zaino stuff after reading the threads on this forum. Unfortunately advancecarproducts don't have any Z5 at the momnet, and they seem to have forgotten to pack my Z-PC as well :(, but the car needed cleaning, so I'll have to treat those scratches at another date.

Did the usual prep - degrease/wash/clay/dry/Z16, and then two layers of Z2. This stuff is actually very easy to apply - I found it a lot easier than the Meguiars I've used before.

Pics of the bonnet pre and post:

A couple of other comments:

Don't try the zaino z14 plastic magic on the Z's interior plastics - leaves great big white blotches (I think the plastics must be quite porous). Told the wife to try it on a small inconspicuos spot first, but of course she knew better... near disaster! Fortunately had some Meguiars that rescued us.

I'm not sure about the Z16 - for tyres, ext black plastic etc - yet. I'll use it a bit more before deciding, but think I may stick to Meguiars for black bits.

Its good stuff!!, it was right up there in my top 3or 4 products, having tried most now, i've settled on Zymol, but Swissol, Zaino, Meguiars, ewtc all have there pro's and cons, and some products better/cheaper than others.

Nice shine there!! I may get around to posting my very sad cleaning regime, then your see why on other car boards i've been on, i end up being called Mr Sheen :wacko:

Andy