Where can I get a passenger window motor!?

cpk

I need a Left Side passenger window motor. Is there anyone on here who could supply a second hand one - dealer prices are a tad frightening?

Who are the most likely of sources I should be contacting? I would have thought the motor was a common part among a lot of nissans but it seems not?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Previous owner kept everything to dealers etc so i decided to do that as well, also keeps future buyers confident in the car, but as you say, it is very expensive. Got a window motor from Nissan there about 2-3 months ago....£474!!

Previous owner kept everything to dealers etc so i decided to do that as well, also keeps future buyers confident in the car, but as you say, it is very expensive. Got a window motor from Nissan there about 2-3 months ago....£474!!

I don't think the £350 premium is worth the extra. If you just change it and have no record of it, new buyer comes along, tries previous faulty window and it works fine there is no reason for him to suspect it's been changed so won't be disappointed if it has been done out of the dealer network - because he won't know...

I'll drop R35LEE a message.

Cheers!