Permagard

Space Cadet

Had the Z Permagard'ed yesterday, it looks absolutely amazing, better than new, the finish is unbelievable, cant stop looking out of the lounge window at it.

The best thing is that it doesn’t need to be washed or polished in the future, just sponged off with plain water and dried.

It cost £160 for the bodywork and I paid an extra £45 for the windows, so plus VAT came to £240 definitely well worth the money.

Had the Z Permagard'ed yesterday, it looks absolutely amazing, better than new, the finish is unbelievable, cant stop looking out of the lounge window at it.

The best thing is that it doesn’t need to be washed or polished in the future, just sponged off with plain water and dried.

It cost £160 for the bodywork and I paid an extra £45 for the windows, so plus VAT came to £240 definitely well worth the money.

Should have checked out eBay, I got some for £6 :scare:

Don’t know anything about Supaguard so can’t compare.

They did such a professional job and the car was in all day, that for £240 I'm happy to have paid them to do it.

The manager had obviously had his car done and he showed me his car's wheel, it was filthy with brake dust and just with a sponge and plain water he wiped it clean, I was gob smacked.

I have never seen the car look so good, even when I have spent all day with various layers of Meguiars polishes.

Obviously time will tell, but first impressions are good.

I was thinking of having this done at some point. I know there have been some negative views/experiences on this, but Evo magazine have been happy with it on a couple of their cars (or something similar to Permaguard) and others have too with success.

I do like the idea of not having to wash it much as I can't use a hose pipe in my current location, so it's a case of humping buckets of hot water down 3 flights of stairs every few minutes! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

First clean since having it Permagarded, just a couple of drops of this 'special’ PH friendly shampoo in the bucket and the wash mitt and even the brake dust just came straight off.

Just gave it a shammy (correct spelling?) , a couple of small spots (presumably bird mess or a big fly) just needed a little drop of the ‘special’ polish stuff on a cloth and the car looks like new again.

Well worth the money and would recommend it to everyone.