Jockland Hoon Chalet Park Urgent Booking Details

markie

Hi guys,

I think this may apply to Richie...

I have received a telephone called today from Julie at Fort Augustus Chalet Park trying to to contact Richard Green to confirm his booking for the Hoon weekend. Can you please contact Julie as a matter of URGENCY as she needs to know if you still require the lodge as there are other forum members wanting the lodge. As i said this is urgent.

Many thanks :thumbs:

Markie

Ps I have also sent this as a PM to Richie.

Hi guys,

I have received a telephone called today from Julie at Fort Augustus Chalet Park trying to to contact Richard Green to confirm his booking for the Hoon weekend. Can you please contact Julie as a matter of URGENCY as she needs to know if you still require the lodge as there are other forum members wanting the lodge. As i said this is urgent.

Markie

Aye that was us - :blush: I'd called her B&B today and she didn't have anything so I'd told her if there were any cancellations we'd be interested............. soooooo anyhoo thankyou Richie! :teeth: Gary & I will defo be there

:drive1

Hi guys,

Markie

Aye that was us - :blush: I'd called her B&B today and she didn't have anything so I'd told her if there were any cancellations we'd be interested............. soooooo anyhoo thankyou Richie! :teeth: Gary & I will defo be there

:drive1

Hey Vik,

Julie did mention your name! Glad things got sorted!! See you both there!