350Z GT (Rays) for sale Uk 54 plate Black! *SOLD*

cfoster

Even though I’ve already had a couple of people interested in my Z yesterday since mentioning I am going to sell I thought I’d best be on the safe side and put a proper advert up in case the sales fall through, so here goes!!

Nissan 350Z

Uk Spec GT

November 2004 - 54 plate

54000 miles

Long MOT

Tax until end of August

Full Service History (all Nissan except 2 stamps, one of them being my mechanic – I use no other person!)

Next service is a basic P1 oil change

Kuro Black

Alezan / Orange heated leather (no wear at all on bolsters)

Birdview Satnav built into cubby hole

Reverse Parking Sensors

18†Rays Alloys (refurbed last year)

Front tyres are superb, back ones have a couple of thousand on them (All Bridgestone Potenzas)

EBC Ultimax front and rear discs with EBC Redstuff pads (replaced last week!)

JWT Popcharger (original airbox available if needbe)

Carbon style Nismo spoiler (original spoiler available if needbe)

350Z floor mats

Bose CD Changer / Sub etc (only skipped once on me since owning!!)

Remote alarm and Tracker fitted

New windscreen fitted a couple of months back due to me not getting a stonechip repaired and it cracking!

The Z is in lovely condition with no dings / dents etc around the car (pet hate!!). Couple of the odd stonechips on the front bumper / bonnet but not bad at all, especially for a black car! Interior is immaculate, no wear on either seat (small 5mm discolouring on drivers seat but not even worth mentioning!) and everything works as it should. Aircon works lovely, heated seats are all good. I would say the only thing about the car which I am not happy with are some marks that the original spoiler had left when it was removed to fit the Nismo one (original spoiler is available to refit if needbe as the Nismo used the original holes – no I’m not doing it for the buyer though!!!!!) and I sometimes get the old clicky axle on the drivers side, which its booked in to be regreased / turned today so hopefully that will be sorted!

I’m after £12k for the car. No one will be test driving unless they are fully comp and can prove it(!) and due to being carjacked last year by a potential buyer I’d like to see a driving licence or something before viewing the car (sorry still a bit paranoid).

First pic was taken a couple of months ago, the rest were taken earlier on this morning (grotty weather!!)

DSC01790.jpg

Dsc02198.jpg

Dsc02197.jpg

Dsc02199.jpg

Dsc02200.jpg

Dsc02201.jpg

Dsc02202.jpg

Dsc02203.jpg

Dsc02204.jpg

Dsc02205.jpg

Dsc02206.jpg

New brake discs fitted and not even run in yet fully!!

Dsc02207.jpg

Dsc02208.jpg

Marks from where the original spoiler was. Original spoiler is included in the sale though if you want to cover them back up.

Dsc02210.jpg

Dsc02211.jpg

Dsc02212.jpg

Dsc02213.jpg

Please feel free to mail me on here with any other questions.

Thanks

Chris