Meade ETX 125 Telescope

JuZ

I've decided to sell my telescope as I really don't get the time to use it as much as I'd like.

http://www.telescopesales.co.uk/meade.htm

The ETX 125 has the longest focal length at 1200mm and the best light gathering, it also comes with the UHC treated glass.

Mine comes with 2 eye pieces (different magnifications), 5 coloured filters, Autostar (will find about 30,000 objects in the sky automatically) Tripod, Dew shield,

Digicam for photograhing heavenly bodies through the scope ;)

jupiter.jpg

That's Jupiter BTW B)

All that lot cost over £1300 when it was new

I would like £650

Guest prescience

To be fair to JuZ, we should bring this back OT and say that this is a nice item for someone.

JuZ, I'm a novice at this stuff, would light pollution be an issue in a built-up area?

To be fair to JuZ, we should bring this back OT and say that this is a nice item for someone.

JuZ, I'm a novice at this stuff, would light pollution be an issue in a built-up area?

You lot crack me up :teeth:

The darker the better yeah.

:teeth:

Any offers yet mate???

:teeth:

Any offers yet mate???

None so far, but I'm not too disappointed, its always worth asking, you never know who might want it :)