350z Colours

Jacko

Just wondering ...... .if you could have ordered your Zed in any colour when you got it, what would it be? (obviously if it was used then just play along)...

Mine would be that bright orange colour that you can get Lamborghini's in B):D

CHILLI :D

Yeah I know, I have to admit that if I buy another Zed (for whatever reason) then it will probably be a Chili Red Roadster! Just have to keep it very clean as they don't look as good dirty!

like Jacko, but Lamborghini Mirura "lime green " with black centre , wide lip alloys..can any clever person photoshop this combination for me??

Mmm actually thats a damn fine colour! Not normally a fan of green, but I know what you mean about that one......

like Jacko, but Lamborghini Mirura "lime green " with black centre , wide lip alloys..can any clever person photoshop this combination for me??

Mmm actually thats a damn fine colour! Not normally a fan of green, but I know what you mean about that one......

yes their a wild car ., so I think wild colours really go in their favour :thumbs: