Bluetooth Adaptor Help

Jak

Hi,

I recently bought a bluetooth adaptor for my car which is working well other than the fact all the beeps are ear bleedingly loud!! The phone convorsation volume level itself is absolutly fine its just all the beeps and the ringtones etc are deafening! - any ideas on how to adjust the volume of these - i looked in the handbook that came with it but could see nothing.

Thanks in advance

Jak

It seems a trait with this system and I think certain phones are worse than others. My previous phone was a Samsung D500 and using the steering wheel volume, to adjust the voice volume, resulted in an ok 'beep' volume, though still on the loud side. I recently moved to a Nokia 5800 and to get a reasonable voice volume I really have to crank it up which, in turn, results in a very load bleep volume. I think you'll just have to find a comprimise between the two.

It seems a trait with this system and I think certain phones are worse than others. My previous phone was a Samsung D500 and using the steering wheel volume, to adjust the voice volume, resulted in an ok 'beep' volume, though still on the loud side. I recently moved to a Nokia 5800 and to get a reasonable voice volume I really have to crank it up which, in turn, results in a very load bleep volume. I think you'll just have to find a comprimise between the two.

I had a Nokia E65 and it was rubbish in the Zed but now i have a Blackberry and it all works fine :D

I have a sony ericson cybershot thingy - will this work with my car if i buy a bluetooth adapter???

I have just bought my zed and the cradle thingy is in the armrest but do i just need the adapter to put in and then it will work?? Sorry to 'jack the thread... :blush:

I have a sony ericson cybershot thingy - will this work with my car if i buy a bluetooth adapter???

I have just bought my zed and the cradle thingy is in the armrest but do i just need the adapter to put in and then it will work?? Sorry to 'jack the thread... :blush:

As long as you have bluetooth and yes you just pair it up with your phone and off you go.

If you are interested i have a adapter forsale, just drop me a pm if you are interested :thumbs:

yeah i have - they work during the phone convo - but its the beeps etc that are too loud, the vol controls dont seem to do anything with these?

Jak

Have a look at the info on here - may help but I suspect it might be down to your phone settings as on mine you can adjust the beeps etc separately from the speaker volume. See caution note on page 2 of the guide I posted on the thread below :)

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22759&hilit=bluetooth

As long as you have bluetooth and yes you just pair it up with your phone and off you go.

If you are interested i have a adapter forsale, just drop me a pm if you are interested :thumbs:

hOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE BLUETOTTH THEN? i ASSUMED YOU HAVE BLUETOOTH IF THE CRADLE THING IS IN THE ARMREST? I HAVE A GT AND STEERING WHEEL BUTTONS - Sorry for Caps lock!

There is a little black thing that is connected via wires into the bottom of it and then goes to some white connectors.

It looks as if something is supposed to slot into this black thing but i can't see any coonector pins in it or anything??

You will not see the pins as they are hidden inside the docking bay. Does that little black thing spring backwards and forwards a little when you play with it if you know what i mean. You will have it trust me :D

There is a little black thing that is connected via wires into the bottom of it and then goes to some white connectors.

It looks as if something is supposed to slot into this black thing but i can't see any coonector pins in it or anything??

You will not see the pins as they are hidden inside the docking bay. Does that little black thing spring backwards and forwards a little when you play with it if you know what i mean. You will have it trust me :D

Yeah the little black thing is springy! :thumbs:

this should answer your questions

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358&start=0

check the link thread out. All the pictures there for you to clearly identify what you've got