Do you use your winter/track wheels

Darren-B

Do you use your winter/track wheels for anything other than previously mentioned? I have found a great use for mine whilst trying to devise a way of removing a 400kg jet ski from its trailer without any water and being able to put it back on (on my own) :blink:

Use the spare wheels :teeth:

17072009637.jpg

17072009638.jpg

17072009639.jpg

17072009640.jpg

I use my spare standard 18s to barricade the back door when I go on holiday.

I figure not only do they weigh a tonne but they bridgestones give unflappable "GRIP" on the kitchen vinyl :lol:

Problem is last year theiving scum ended up kicking in the front door instead :rant:

But I took my zed keys on hols with me so car was ok.

LOL, loving the Seadoo though :D

Its a bit of a beast, puts the zed to shame, but def cant use it everyday. It is also full of mods, gets its new supercharger, ecu and exhaust nxt week :scare:

Fantastic, I do like the modded ones. Do you use it in the sea or on lakes Darren? How many HP will that be then? :D

Its a bit of a beast, puts the zed to shame, but def cant use it everyday. It is also full of mods, gets its new supercharger, ecu and exhaust nxt week :scare:

Fantastic, I do like the modded ones. Do you use it in the sea or on lakes Darren? How many HP will that be then? :D

I use it on both but prefer lakes, and rivers when im feeling naughty ;) (blasting past pubs full of people on a sunday afternoon at 80+ whilst there tryin to have a sunday lunch is so comical.

The guy at the shop reckons it should be pushing about 260-265 bhp :scare: with these bits, next its changing the intercooler for a huge one and a blow off valve for a further 20-25 (so they say) we shall see B)

I use it on both but prefer lakes, and rivers when im feeling naughty ;) (blasting past pubs full of people on a sunday afternoon at 80+ whilst there tryin to have a sunday lunch is so comical.

The guy at the shop reckons it should be pushing about 260-265 bhp :scare: with these bits, next its changing the intercooler for a huge one and a blow off valve for a further 20-25 (so they say) we shall see B)

FFS :scare::scare::lol: thats one hell of a beasty! bet the people in the pubs end up with there yorkshire pud all over there sunday best with you screaming past on that :lol: you gotta show me it when its all done bud :thumbs: