S2000-4u ???

Posidrive

I'm currently looking for a UK GT spec and have found an independent dealer in 4 Marks, Hampshire that appears to have a number in stock at pretty close to the Parkers guide prices. Does anyone have any experience of these guys. The last think that I want is to be ripped off by a group of sharks. Found one internet site that was less than glowing about them, but you probably never get the full storey.

I bought my Zed from these guys earlier this year. They are typical used car dealers really, but as long as you do your homework and check the car over thoroughly you should be fine. Just one word of warning, thye tried to make me purchase mine without even taking it for a test drive, so make sure you insist!

personally i wouldnt buy from them.

I have heard bad stories on other forums and i went to look at a 330ci convertible there and the bloke took me for a joke because of my age and was generally very rude. Also the stock they advertise isn't usually what they have, when i went 80% of the cars advertised had gone.

each to their own though.

I had the same, they were really keen for me to pay a deposit before i would nbe able to test drive a car, that was enough to warn me off.

Give them a try but if they doint bend over backwards to be halpful in this current climate, walk away :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments guys. I've heard about their reluctance to give test drive. Fat chance of them getting a penny from me without driving it first. I've a good friend who lives just around the corner from them who is going to case the joint this week as well as canvasing opinions from the local garages in the area that he has used in the past.

If only one of the members was selling what I'm looking for.

ask H5 about them. His mate was in a legal battle with them as far as I know.

Still is. He PX'd a CTR against an S2000 and they were meant to have settled the finance against the CTR (not the wisest of moves but nontheless...) but never did. So they took full finance out on the S2000 and left my mate with the finance on the CTR - which Honda then pursued him for. Still in the courts....

Well, friend went to see them on Tuesday and he has never met anyone with less enthusiasm for a sale. Mentioned that I could be interested at looking at them and having a test drive over the weekend and got "These cars are so popular that most people buy them over the phone without viewing them first". If that's the case then :surrender:

And their stock list is a load of crap. 4 or 5 on their web site and 1 in stock.