which one would you buy?

pyn888

2 identical Z's both GT packs same colour same interior, same mileage

Car 1 - 04 plate - Antera Alloy wheels

Car 2 - 03 plate - rays , £500 cheaper, maybe after market exhuast cant tell from pic

so basically what would people choose a year new car or one 500 quid cheaper with rays?

For me personally mileage and history has always been the selling point. I am not particularly bother about the year if the history and mileage is good. If the 03 does have after Market exhaust and Rays then you save yourself money by not having to buy them (presuming you were going to buy Rays and aftermarket exhuast) and then £500 to play with new mods as well. :thumbs:

On the other hand having a year younger car for the same price is a good deal. Oh yeah you wanted a decission didn't you, ops!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Is car 2 an Import, as its on an 03 plate, as the UK model came out on a 53 plate... :thumbs:

oops meant 53 plate

both have full service history , i was gonna get after market exhaust and probably change they rays , so selling the rays or keeping thenm as spares isnt such a bad idea :O

if car 2 isnt an import then i'd go for that one. however it'd be best to go view them both and have a good test drive of each. they sound so similar that the best way will be to just get a feel of each car and go with which one you thinks best.