Facelift Clear Front Reflectors

AK350Z

Rather stupidly bought in error from our own lovely Stew, It never crossed my mind to check that these would fit the Nismo front bumper. :doh:

Hopefully getting some proper ones from Chill Red, these are for 06-08 STANDARD front bumpers!

Gave Stew £39, so thats what i'm looking for again.

Pics - ignore the orange one, thats my current ones.

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

Coincidently i've got these that I bought and are too small (same size as your current ones)

Are the smaller ones for a pre 06 standard bumper? If so I'll buy them if you selling and don't do the obvious swap :lol:

No worries, mate. I'll see what happens with above first. I'll get back to you if needs be. :thumbs:

Danny, you were in first, so you've got them.

As for swaps, are they genuine nissan or copys? I've PM'ed Chilli Red about costs/pictures of both, as i wouldn't mind seeing both to see if there's any difference.

Are you in a rush for them?

Danny, you were in first, so you've got them.

As for swaps, are they genuine nissan or copys? I've PM'ed Chilli Red about costs/pictures of both, as i wouldn't mind seeing both to see if there's any difference.

Are you in a rush for them?

No rush, matey. As for the ones i have, I got them from JDM: http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... rodID=3958

They're copies and wont fit my facelift so am just going to shift them on for £20 + posting to whoever wants them.

If Danny doesnt end up taking these for whatever reason.....2nd dibs ;)

Ooooh Danny....you think they will suit an Azure? :lol:

You would be 3rd dibs i'm afraid mate, after Ebized! Anyway, Danny, I would rather take the money if thats ok with you. The nissan ones are aparently clear rather than silvery, so i'll be getting those. I'll PM you my paypal (if you are on it!)