Blue Coupe in Basingstoke

DoogyRev

I dont go in very offen now as office has moved to Kingsclere, today I was getting a wireless CCTV to put in view of my car as I occured a large crack in my windscreen overnight on Fri/Sat morning :angry::angry::angry: ........... Chav Trouble I rekon !!!!

I think is cos I told them to naff off and stop playing footie in the road next to my car, I have already had a few "gritty ball marks" :angry: ...... if I catch them on film they will be right in the poop !!!

I think is cos I told them to naff off and stop playing footie in the road next to my car, I have already had a few "gritty ball marks" :angry: ...... if I catch them on film they will be right in the poop !!!

Damn little scroats! Doesnt help that Nissan paint is pi$$ thin and weak :headhurt:

• 2 weeks later...
Doogy,

If it was a Nismo, probably me :)

Good to see you :D

You bought a cracking car there mate, fine example of a Zed B)

I'll keep an eye out for you around Blazingsmoke. I can recommend the A339 from Basingstoke to Alton for a good weekend morning hoon (before the tourists wake up!). If you want a bigger circuit, try Basinstoke to Alton, to Odiham to Hook, to Risley and back to Basingstoke. Watch out for bikers though ;)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the comments, it really is a dream, although Im seeing what you mean about Nissan paint and stones! :( Apart from that it really is the best car Ive owned and Im loving every min :)

Ill check the roads mentioned when Im home next, have to work overseas 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but it keeps the milage down.

Where do you go for servicing? I used Tom at TGM in Fleet last time (P2) and they did a really fine job at a very good price.

Where in Baz are you?

Cheers Mate

Nick

Where do you go for servicing? I used Tom at TGM in Fleet last time (P2) and they did a really fine job at a very good price.

Where in Baz are you?

I use Dan Perkins (WLMG) in Slough as its right by my office for servicing. For more major work I use Tom. I would use him more if he was closer, but DP are litterally with in ear shot of my office so its too convinient and they give good discount to the club :thumbs:

I'm over the far side of town by the Hospital, but obviously working in Slough, I'm not driving around much just to and from work :)

Yeh, Tom has a very good set up and was also very complimentory about my car so Ill be using him again in the future :)

Im at the M3 end of town.

Just been looking at the dates for the Reading meets. Due to work and holidays it will be Oct before I can come along. Is there anything else happening in the Basingstoke area before then?

Just been looking at the dates for the Reading meets. Due to work and holidays it will be Oct before I can come along. Is there anything else happening in the Basingstoke area before then?

Not that I know of. Just keep an eye on the Meets section :)