Carbon Fibre Intake Duct - ** SOLD **

Toon Chris

Hi Guys,

I've got two of the following front bumper adornments for sale. I've paid the dollars, customs charges and ParcelFarce rip-off 'handling' fee ( :dry:) so you don't have to :D

These are very shiny carbon fibre cold air intake ducts that you fit into the front bumper and get some nice fresh breezes to your air filter. I bought one because I have a pop-charger and I wanted more cool air to get to it when driving, plus I wanted some more of that pop-charger whistlin' suuuuck noise to get out from under the bonnet :plane: Oh yeah, and I think they look : B)

Please note that they are NOT Varis, I have only used the last picture to show what they look like fitted to an Azure (they look identical). The first picture is the actual article.

19ce_1.jpg

609852_143_full.jpg

slide_10.jpg

Brand new, excellent quality, with fixing screws and a template.

Cost is £62.50 including postage by bank transfer, Paypal ok so long as you send it as a gift (no charges :) )

I make a fiver so I hope you agree it's not some profiteering scam, just a good deal I hope :)

PM me if you are interested, if not gone in a week they are going on eBay! :doh: First come first served!

I've fitted mine now and it looks very good :)

It took about 20 minutes as I was really taking my time, but if you are braver with the Stanley knife then you can do it in 10 easily.

I recommend some masking tape to hold the template in place and maybe a felt-tip to mark out the cutting lines, but its really very easy to do.

I've used the supplied screws for no as they look ok but I think i may get a pop riveter so it looks more like it is a true part of the car, so to speak.

All in all I'm very pleased, and I swear i can feel at least another 50bhp (maybe)

Really been unsure about putting a big hole in my front bumper, but today I thought I just might, and see that you've sold out anyway.

I'll have to purchase from somewhere else unfortunately.

Does your engine bay fill with dust after fitting one of these, and does your filter end up full of bee's and wasp's?

Cheers.

Really been unsure about putting a big hole in my front bumper, but today I thought I just might, and see that you've sold out anyway.

I'll have to purchase from somewhere else unfortunately.

Does your engine bay fill with dust after fitting one of these, and does your filter end up full of bee's and wasp's?

Cheers.

Not Quite! No bees or wasp but an the other hand, how can you tell if it is doing any good or not? Psychologically it makes me happier as I'm sure it is helping, so I'm happy :)