P3 and Oil

seano16

I'm taking my car to the dealer on Saturday morning for its P3. They are charging £350 all in. I know this is steep but is my only option. (FJ Chalke in Wincanton)

In order to try and save a little, which oil can i buy and how much do i need? 5l?? Also, where can i buy it??

Thanks guys.

p.s. as you can tell, i'm failry new to zed ownership!

I'm taking my car to the dealer on Saturday morning for its P3. They are charging £350 all in. I know this is steep but is my only option. (FJ Chalke in Wincanton)

In order to try and save a little, which oil can i buy and how much do i need? 5l?? Also, where can i buy it??

Thanks guys.

p.s. as you can tell, i'm failry new to zed ownership!

Have you checked how much the dealer will knock off if you take them your own oil?

Reason i ask is that i tried the same with my dealer and was told the difference in cost would only be about £10 due to the dealers buying their oil in huge bulk quantities.

Worth checking before you buy your own.

I paid just over £200 at my nissan stealer for the P3. They knocked £65 off as i didn't want the oil changed. I paid Kwik fit £30 to change the oil :thumbs:

Just shows how wildly erratic the dealerships are. :surrender:

I've just had a P3 done for £310 all in and the oil only came to £15 on the invoice.