car badly damaged, my poor baby

dazzerbone

im not having much luck, i basically drove my passenger side along a post the door is totally mangled, my nismo sideskirt is shattered to pieces and my rear quarter is pretty f**ked, (will post pics shortly).

i was driving that night coz i was skint anyway and didnt wanna drink or get a taxi, then this happens, it looks really horrible.

to make things worse i try to save myself some money by getting a 2nd hand door in the same colour, it was so hard to find 1 but managed to get one with very minor damage so that cost me £380 and when it got delived the whole edge where it meets the wing is all bent round on itself and the paint is cracked from where it was being couriered, when i phoned them up they said my dad should had checked it before he signed for it, my dad is a 70 year old knows bog all about cars and didnt fancy cutting all the bubble wrap off it while the driver was waiting.

i am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to motors as we speak my astra van is in the garage having the turbo done.

cheers pal me to i think its gonna be around the £1100 mark, i only have 3 years no claims and they are not protected so i dont really wanna tell em. could we not all start up a fund where every member pays £3 a month and then when things like this happen we are all sorted, any left over money each year would could spend on a p**s up lol.