Looking For a Z

Denz

Hey y'all :D

I've been away a while finishing my degree, graduating and not had time for this site :(

I am now ready to buy a Z as a well done to myself :D and have searched the forum for any posts relating to things I should be on the look out for.

I know what I want.

- Black

- 2003 or newer

- GT Pack

- Full Nismo Kit

- Black interior

- Rays Alloys (will be changed soon after anyway so not as important)

I have found this on PistonHeads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1108913.htm

What do you think? Seems to be a great price.

Any help would be appreciated as when I have one... just try keeping me off this place!

Hey y'all :D

I've been away a while finishing my degree, graduating and not had time for this site :(

I am now ready to buy a Z as a well done to myself :D and have searched the forum for any posts relating to things I should be on the look out for.

I know what I want.

- Black

- 2003 or newer

- GT Pack

- Full Nismo Kit

- Black interior

- Rays Alloys (will be changed soon after anyway so not as important)

I have found this on PistonHeads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1108913.htm

What do you think? Seems to be a great price.

Any help would be appreciated as when I have one... just try keeping me off this place!

they looks similar to the new merc wheels but really suit the car. tints also finish off the nismo kit. not sure about the lexus lights tho lol

had a look on autotrader couple of days ago and the cheapest i seen was 6k!! plenty for under 10k, buyers market! good luck

they looks similar to the new merc wheels but really suit the car. tints also finish off the nismo kit. not sure about the lexus lights tho lol

had a look on autotrader couple of days ago and the cheapest i seen was 6k!! plenty for under 10k, buyers market! good luck