**ENDED** Speed-Racing front lip

Removed

As Gus has already pointed out there was no exclusion for buyers requiring postage!!

No worries mate, us Jocks need to stick together and keep those southern softies on their toes :teeth:

Gus

:rant: "Some guy from Aberdeen" has just got home from work, and duly replied to seller with auction won today on Ebay at first possible opportunity. As Gus has already pointed out there was no exclusion for buyers requiring postage!!.

It will give me no problem to arrange my own postage as I am not willing to be charged "interestingly". Far be it from me to be a PITA.

:thumbdown:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: apologies I was a bit nervous about the impending semi-final :) I'll be in the same mood on Sunday afternoon too

:teeth:

Problem with shipping is that as the item is LARGE! we'll sort it though mate, no worries :D

:welcome: btw :blush::blush::blush:

sold to some guy in ABERDEEN?

ffs im gonna have to ship it now? what a PITA! mind you the guy hasn't contacted me yet :dry:

definitely gonna charge him interestingly if I have to ship it :dry::dry::dry:

I hate when people don't read the auctions properly ffs :dry::dry::dry:

I hate it when people don't LIST the auctions properly ffs :dry::dry::dry:

As a mod here your comment about charging him "interestingly" on an open forum blows.Way to show love for fellow Zed owners!!!

Just saw your last post.....

Hit up parcelforces website,they collect at your conveience print labels for you and deliver in 24hrs pretty damn cheaply for most things.

Guest prescience

ffs im gonna have to ship it now? what a PITA! mind you the guy hasn't contacted me yet :dry:

As a mod here your comment about charging him "interestingly" on an open forum blows.Way to show love for fellow Zed owners!!!

FFS he's just apologised :dry:

Just saw your last post.....

Hit up parcelforces website,they collect at your conveience print labels for you and deliver in 24hrs pretty damn cheaply for most things.

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill G, what I meant is that collection would have been the best option for everyone. Of course I'm not gonna rip anyone off with the postage, I haven't got 100% feedback for nothing and been a member since 2000 by chance mate ;)

:rant: "Some guy from Aberdeen" has just got home from work, and duly replied to seller with auction won today on Ebay at first possible opportunity. As Gus has already pointed out there was no exclusion for buyers requiring postage!!.

It will give me no problem to arrange my own postage as I am not willing to be charged "interestingly". Far be it from me to be a PITA.

I saw this one :) in the previous page

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: apologies I was a bit nervous about the impending semi-final :) I'll be in the same mood on Sunday afternoon too

:teeth:

Problem with shipping is that as the item is LARGE! we'll sort it though mate, no worries :D

:welcome: btw :blush::blush::blush:

and apologised already with the above response :)

Guest prescience

Shall I re-post for g_torphins or will someone else, then I can do mine again :p

Perhaps England will win their Quarter Final in this repeated reality?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah go on, we'll clean up in the morning!

my gf doesn't speak to me coz I told her I was entitled to shout and curse and use whatever european languuage I wished, and I sent her to iron some clothes if she expected me to shut up during the game :lol:

Ooooooooopppps :starwars: