First pics of the car :D

Husky

My Zed first pics :teeth:

Phone camera unfortunately, just gave her a quick clean for the pics too.

[attachment=2]090623_205843.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]090623_205905.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]090623_205933.JPG[/attachment]

I have this with my garage - though I have about 5cm each side of me (for the entrance - it opens wider when I get in so I can get out). I highly recommend putting some foam on the corner of that wall - if you do hit it and going slowly (you should be), you won't scrape your car.

Buy a couple of tubes of this: http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_ ... 0543dt.jpg, cut the pipe in half and stick it on that corner. For the sake of spending £10, its worth it. :thumbs:

thanks guys!

Thats a good idea with the pipe. Its my neighbors house i have to drive by im sure they wont mind me making some foam structural alterations :lol: I wake them up at 6.45 every morning with the sound reverborating off thier wall they should be immune to my annoyance by now :D

I always end up with something stupid in the background lol I managed to get floating bird poo once just before it hit the freshly cleaned car. (will have to dig out that photo... :) ) sodding birds :dry: