hellllllp, when shud i buy my z

drob

ive been lookin for a z for agess because i want a white one and cant find one, but i dont know if i shud wait a while as the 370z comes out next month, will the price of the 350z drop much when it arrives, i presume it will but rougly how much cud i save by waiting

Only the imports come in white apart from the latest 313ps 350z which comes in white. The earlier two UK models don't. If you have the dosh for the 370 wait for that. The price of the 350z will not drop much when it comes out. Dealers have already knocked the prices down as much as they can already (20k for brand new ones earlier this year). Older second hand ones won't be much affected - only newer 350z's still on the dealer forecourts which they want rid off.

ive been lookin for a z for agess because i want a white one and cant find one, but i dont know if i shud wait a while as the 370z comes out next month, will the price of the 350z drop much when it arrives, i presume it will but rougly how much cud i save by waiting

:welcome: to the forum.

Firstly we like to speak the queen's english around here ;) shud and cud are not words i know :lol: Though shire would probably understand you.

350z prices have dropped heavily during recent times and imho i dont think the 370z will effect prices much as i dont think it will be selling in large volumes enough to make a difference. Also bear in mind not many people are liking the look of the new zed ;)

Also bear in mind not many people are liking the look of the new zed ;)

+1, i much much prefer the 350z to the 370, thats my personal opionion, and as said the zed prices have dropped so much, i really dont think the 370z will affect it too much :thumbs: