Superchip my 350

merv

Hi just wondering if one can superchip the 350, just dont seem to be able to find anything on the net, I collected her last week and have managed to put 1100 miles on the clock so far, aint to sure it its to early to chip it or if I need to wait untill she's done a couple of thousand miles or something. any feed would be good.

Hi just wondering if one can superchip the 350, just dont seem to be able to find anything on the net, I collected her last week and have managed to put 1100 miles on the clock so far, aint to sure it its to early to chip it or if I need to wait untill she's done a couple of thousand miles or something. any feed would be good.

I don't think it can be done matey. You can add a twin turbo or a supercharger which are both quite pricey. Somebody who knows a lot more than me will come to my rescue shortly................. :)

There are a few guys investigating the UTEC. Which is a chip that canbe used in conjunction with other performance mods.

The problem with the Z's ECU is that it reacts to any altertion to the car, in order to return thecar back to certain parameters.

Its all a little over my head to be honest, but as far as I know, I dont think there is a simple remap or chip available, at least not in the superchips sense, its a little more complicated than that.

Though thats not to say a Z can't be tuned. One in the states is reported to have over 700bhp. Though to get anything well in excess of 300bhp, the forced induction route is probably going to be the path to follow.