Please help, need advice on purchase.

rickya

I have an ST, got xenons, bose, heated/leccy alezan but no cruise/steering controls or brembos :) Nothing wrong with it mate, just JDM's have different specs. Mines a 53 plate roadster.

I have a UK GT and never use the radio controls and very very very rarely do I use cruise control. :thumbs:

your up early Sarnie?

Got a Zed to polish ;) before she goes this afternoon :byebye::ohmy:

great , dont scratch it now!, whereabouts in Menorca you going?

Mahon. GF thinks were going to sunbathe :) I'm going to watch footy in a bar all day and night :thumbs::thumbs::teeth::teeth::yahoo::yahoo:

I think you,ll have better weather there anyway ! try the local Gin factory in the port at Mahon free samples :teeth:

Hate Gin but love anything free :yahoo:

when its free you,ll soon get the taste for it...bit different to English gin anyway :thumbs:

Thanks all very much for your advice & knowledge. I do feel more relaxed now about the car especially after hearing from other z owners, especially JDM owners.

I have now put down the deposit & the car should be with me early next week!!!!!!!! :):teeth::teeth::D:D:):teeth::teeth: yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Pardon the excitement. I was'nt able to sleep last night till 2:30am like a kid thinking about it!

Thanks all very much for your advice & knowledge. I do feel more relaxed now about the car especially after hearing from other z owners, especially JDM owners.

I have now put down the deposit & the car should be with me early next week!!!!!!!! :):teeth::teeth::D:D:):teeth::teeth: yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Pardon the excitement. I was'nt able to sleep last night till 2:30am like a kid thinking about it!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Not many more sleepless nights then mate :clap: