Shiny new Knob!

andyzed

Fitted a new Billet Aluminium Gear Knob anodised to look like Titanium difficult to tell the difference from the Titanium one except it was about 1/4 of the price :) managed to screw off the OEM knob with my hands without too much difficulty.

Changed the gaiter to a red Leather one while I was at it.

Feels a lot better than the leather one that was fitted as it has a bit of weight to it.

Looks B) how much and where can you get them please?

Hi,

I got mine from here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWNX%3AIT

Arrived in aprox 5 days and no custom charges due to the low price $12,95 plus $21.95 postage total $34.90 = approx £22 at current exchange rate, great value for money IMO as a Nismo Titanium knob is over £100. Finish is superb and you get a locking nut to ensure the shift pattern lines up when the knob is fitted. If you need any info on fitting PM me and I'll help if required, took me around 1/2 hour but some OEM knobs are difficult to unscrew

Looks B) how much and where can you get them please?

Hi,

I got mine from here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWNX%3AIT

Arrived in aprox 5 days and no custom charges due to the low price $12,95 plus $21.95 postage total $34.90 = approx £22 at current exchange rate, great value for money IMO as a Nismo Titanium knob is over £100. Finish is superb and you get a locking nut to ensure the shift pattern lines up when the knob is fitted. If you need any info on fitting PM me and I'll help if required, took me around 1/2 hour but some OEM knobs are difficult to unscrew

Wow, thanks Andy I can see me getting one of these.