Knocking /drumming noise

tomedwards

Hi,

I seemed to have developed a knocking noise coming from the front of the car.

I sounds like something catching as it is a repetitive drumming that gets quicker when I speed up. Ive had a look underneath and nothing looks obvious, I can kind of feel it under the car near my clutch foot when driving, although it could be coming from anywhere towards the front of the car.

Does anyone know what it might be?

Is there anything that is common that I should try to rule out?

Thanks

not under warranty im afraid, im based in Brighton.

I have just had a replacement nismo front bumper fitted, perhaps that is vibrating or catching on something.

Thanks for your help

where did you get the work done, might be worth taking back and making sure its all secured e.t.c

yep I think I will take it to the same place, it was Crawley Down Nissan. It all feels quite secure. That said, before my new bumper the plate that protects the underside of the engine bay was very loose, this is now secure again - maybe this is rubbing against something.

Cheers

yep I think I will take it to the same place, it was Crawley Down Nissan. It all feels quite secure. That said, before my new bumper the plate that protects the underside of the engine bay was very loose, this is now secure again - maybe this is rubbing against something.

Cheers

Hope you get it sorted bud :thumbs: