back ache

AUTO EXPRESS

I burst a disc in my back a few years ago and suffered like mad when I first got my Z 6 months ago. Mess around with the seat and I find if you don't sit too far back helps loads! Now fine unless the garage or the wife moves the seat!

Les

can't believe you've just posted this because i am currently in real pain! However i don't think its the zed which has been fine for two years - but ever since i had a micra courtesy car on tuesday my back has been in spasm...........painful!

can't believe you've just posted this because i am currently in real pain! However i don't think its the zed which has been fine for two years - but ever since i had a micra courtesy car on tuesday my back has been in spasm...........painful!

:wheelchair::wheelchair::oops:

No pain from the Zed. :D

I used to find that if I drove ANY Vauxhall in the mid 90's that I had back pain for a week. There was just no way I could get a comfortable set-up with the seats/wheel. Never had any problems with Fords, VWs or Volvos.

As I suffer from a bad back daily, Ive noticed that there could be a tad more lumber support.

My Mini Cooper S had adjustable lumber before it!!

I have found that to avoid that squatting down feeling which makes my back worse, I tilt my seat back slightly further than Im used to.

It really helps me.

I have had my Z 6 weeks and am feeling better about it now Im more comfy!

I am not a big person, but I also find the leg bolsters way too narrow too.

I have raised both sections of lower seat to their highest point to avoid that squashed arse feeling.

It was really bugging me but feel almost comfortable now!