Hen Weekend Dedication..

Cara

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::yahoo:

Hasn't your intended grabbed it for the day with the Best Man ?

No don't worry, wouldn't subject anybody to that :lol:

Erm, Scottish wedding, they will be far too busy having a drink or two to calm the nerves before the ceremony to be thinking about driving! Traditional for the men to have a whisky or two .... :headhurt:

AHHH a wee dram, am havin a nice single malt Bruichladdich just now :blush:

Good man :thumbs: If I have whisky it has to be with lemonade.... i know, i know, crime!! :blush: Having a glass of chardonnay just now!

Good man :thumbs: If I have whisky it has to be with lemonade.... i know, i know, crime!! :blush: Having a glass of chardonnay just now!

:thumbs: Mind you, Blair Athol on the rocks is pretty good :teeth:

:thumbs: Mind you, Blair Athol on the rocks is pretty good :teeth:

An englishman who likes his whisky?

Got to give them credit for choosing whisky at all Jay ;)

(to be honest though I wouldn't have a clue - if it's not wine i wouldn't know.... and even then I'm more often than not swayed by whatever is on offer :blush: )

Was sticking to vodka coke on hen night though. Other than cocktails in TGIS........ oh and shots...... oh and a Baileys bought for me..... Erm okay scrap that :blush::lol:

Got to give them credit for choosing whisky at all Jay ;)

(to be honest though I wouldn't have a clue - if it's not wine i wouldn't know.... and even then I'm more often than not swayed by whatever is on offer :blush: )

Was sticking to vodka coke on hen night though. Other than cocktails in TGIS........ oh and shots...... oh and a Baileys bought for me..... Erm okay scrap that :blush::lol:

Have to say Blair Athol is pretty good ;) Mind you the Japanese are catching the Scotts up fast with their single malts :p

I kid you not :thumbs:

Thanks everybody, did indeed have great weather and had a fab time - in fact I want to go do it all over again! Have loads more pics but I won't subject you all to them :lol:

Whatever floats your boat! :wacko::snack::blackeye:

:shutup::lol: