Typical!

Zednick666

Well, one week into being a Zed Newbie, and i'm having the apparently quite common 'left speaker cut-out' problem, and now the exhaust has come away from the flange between the back box & centre pipe... hopefully it's weld-able!!

Hey-ho, it will NOT spoil my love for the Zed! Couldn't be happier (well, a bit)

I have had and early expense with my zed, 2 new tires due to an unrepairable puncture on 1 of them, still love my zed loads though, maybe more now as loads of grip on new falkens! good luck with the weld, hope its all fixable!

Hummmmm tempting.... let's see! Ideally i'm going to keep it as stock as poss, but for the sake of a lifetime gurantee SS exhaust it's worth considering... Would you advise of any that are near as dammit stock in appearance & sound?

all that said, having only just bought it I am SKINT! lol

There's a couple of OEM exhausts recently put in the for sale section, or contact CS for a range of exhausts. Adam (Z1) and Chillis (Envy) tend to have the Jap stuff which is a bit more pricey.