A Proper Hello & Hi from Bristol......(NOW w/PICS)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally managed to find some time to give her a clean and take some photos yesterday as Ive been literally driving round non-stop for 2weeks straight with the biggest grin ever :teeth: ....and god this thing does get alot of looks!!! B)

Absolutely lovin the zed!! Im def not buying another car for a lllllllooonngggg time!!!

Anyway, so i thought id better conclude this thread with some piccies :)

Hopefully those fellow bristolians on here will recognise the location....

S73F3367.jpg

S73F3377.jpg

S73F3376.jpg

S73F3375.jpg

S73F3374.jpg

S73F3373.jpg

S73F3368.jpg

S73F3369.jpg

S73F3370.jpg

S73F3371.jpg

S73F3364.jpg

S73F3364.jpg

S73F3360.jpg

And Im still grinning!!!

S73F3346.jpg

Finally one with my brothers 5 series

S73F3340.jpg

Finally managed to find some time to give her a clean and take some photos yesterday as Ive been literally driving round non-stop for 2weeks straight with the biggest grin ever :teeth: ....and god this thing does get alot of looks!!! B)

Absolutely lovin the zed!! Im def not buying another car for a lllllllooonngggg time!!!

Anyway, so i thought id better conclude this thread with some piccies :)

Hopefully those fellow bristolians on here will recognise the location....

S73F3367.jpg

S73F3377.jpg

S73F3376.jpg

S73F3375.jpg

S73F3374.jpg

S73F3373.jpg

S73F3368.jpg

S73F3369.jpg

S73F3370.jpg

S73F3371.jpg

S73F3364.jpg

S73F3364.jpg

S73F3360.jpg

And Im still grinning!!!

S73F3346.jpg

Finally one with my brothers 5 series

S73F3340.jpg

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Do you know what the exhaust is? Looking good B)

Im afraid I have no idea what exhaust this is, it came with the car when it was imported.

But I've had a closer look at it, and its got the nissan "Z" engraving on it.....so i can only assume its some sort of nissan aftermarket zed exhaust - but i could be wrong??

..........but it does sound sweet, especially when i put my foot to the floor.....but im not sure how it compares to others!!

Im afraid I have no idea what exhaust this is, it came with the car when it was imported.

But I've had a closer look at it, and its got the nissan "Z" engraving on it.....so i can only assume its some sort of nissan aftermarket zed exhaust - but i could be wrong??

..........but it does sound sweet, especially when i put my foot to the floor.....but im not sure how it compares to others!!

Could be the Fujitsubo exhaust, i'm sure that has a Z in the middle of the back box :thumbs:

Could be the Fujitsubo exhaust, i'm sure that has a Z in the middle of the back box :thumbs:

Just googled Fujitsubo exhaust, and think thats the one I have on mine. As I think i recall the import garage owner did tell me this, although he did recommend fitting a new y-pipe to match :wacko: which should increase my BHP by 30 so he says....(as a totally non mechanical zed owner - no idea what he's on about :D )

Just googled Fujitsubo exhaust, and think thats the one I have on mine. As I think i recall the import garage owner did tell me this, although he did recommend fitting a new y-pipe to match :wacko: which should increase my BHP by 30 so he says....(as a totally non mechanical zed owner - no idea what he's on about :D )