photo too small, what colour are these rims??

hotrain69

am looking to get some new rims very soon. the rota's gtrs are really taking my fancy at the moment. the problem is what colour to get for the black zed. originally the black with red lip i quite liked. but just keep thinking the black is a bit too dull! but still want a dark finish. found a photo on google images but cant seem to get it to expand.

images.jpg

what colour is that? is it a black or a gunmetal, is it the same colour as the gunmetal that rarerims do? seen these on another american website as well (wheeldude) and they seem to have a colour called hyper black which look very similar, are they the same?

sml2_200.jpg

rarerims are going to get these in 19s very soon. but they are not sure of choice of colour yet. they will definitely have the black with red lip but really hope they got this colour as well.

I had the same trouble when looking for my Torque drifts, quite a few different sites had different images. i'm 99% sure they are gunmetal though mate! What site is the pic from?

cheers, yeh it's definitely hard to tell the different colours. the wheel photo is taken from rarerims. the small one of the zed is one i found on google images but it wouldnt expand so cant see clearly!! very annoying.