Bonsai cars??

prnav1

Hello all,

Has anyone ever dealt with these people before? Can they be trusted? Are there any hidden costs i should know about? Would it be worth going in for the auction or just picking the car and pay the cash?

Thanx before hand for all replies

P1. :teeth:

Hi, i just bought a 2003 350z from Bonsai. I am actually thinking of doing an article which covers everything off. There are a good few things you would want to be clear about. The car is fine though. It managed to get through the MOT with one of the headlights not working though!

About 15-16k. With the GT seats and 18"alloys. Their admin is pitiful

would be a general comment. Don't assume they will ask for the correct paperwork when it is needed. It tends to be a 'we need this and that' at the last minute which can be a pain in the neck. Car is good though. Insurance is dear enough but i have 7 years no claims and had an FTO import with Bell for 5 years - so mine is down a good bit. Pay about 450

Did the car come when they said it would? does it being an import make any difference on the cost of fixing any problems with it in the garage? parts and labour all the same...

who do you get insured by? do you know any good companies for this sort of thing?

Replies appriciated. :teeth:

Did the car come when they said it would? does it being an import make any difference on the cost of fixing any problems with it in the garage? parts and labour all the same...

who do you get insured by? do you know any good companies for this sort of thing?

Replies appriciated. :teeth:

I think we get discounts with Adrian Flux :thumbs: