Will it look like its on stilts?

Is that Macca the cat Keith???? -----------------------------------------------------^

Good spot Stew! Am interested to know too if this is the cat we've heard so much about!?

Oh and welcome to the forum mate! :thumbs:

If you're keeping the rolling diameter the same and get reasonable offsets, then it will look fine.

We have a Fiesta ST (aka The Hooligan) as well, great fun car. You'll like the Zed!

Welcome :thumbs:

Thats no way to talk about your misses AKA The Hooligan :lol::lol:;)

:lol: You can explain that one to her at the next meet buddy! :p

u sound like ur of scottish heritage lol where u from mate?

ha, well im originally from manchester but been living close to dumfries for 12 years now. Where abowts are you?

lol im in glasgow mate. only time im near dumfries is when im goin down to manchester!

what ya do down in manchester? There often?

If all goes to plan, fingers crossed. i may be on my way south of london early satdy mornin to pick up a Z! Hopefully. Tryin not to get ma hopes up though. Just incase it all falls through.

Thats a long way to go to get a Z!

I was in the dealers yesterday looking at the 370, the chap is going round a lot of dealers with it and he mentioned quite a few dealers have buyers for the 350 but are having trouble finding them.

Did the deal go through?

Thats a long way to go to get a Z!

I was in the dealers yesterday looking at the 370, the chap is going round a lot of dealers with it and he mentioned quite a few dealers have buyers for the 350 but are having trouble finding them.

Did the deal go through?

yup, its pretty far. but it'l fun on the way back! £50 to get there £150 to get back haha.

yeah, i was reading posts from 2006 and there was talk of lots of z's going for about 10k, but im just not seeing them in todays market. found a few decent ones for under 10K but with high milage. so i've opted for this JDM one with low milage. Looks tidy also.

The garage is phoning me today with some figures, and im just waiting on admiral getting back with a definate secure quote. Im only 20 you see. I can get a quote online nae bov but i have 6 months left of a policy just now, id like to just change the car on the policy.

And see you at meet soon. I will sort one for the Carlisle area :thumbs:

sounds good that. I'll inform my sister and brother in law. both being in the cumbria police posted in carlisle. Him being an armed response traffic cop.... best job in the world im sure. Guns and fast cars.... would be cool to get him come down in the evo maybe. good photo ops.