Well, shes gone....

NismoDave

Well, after only 16-17months of Zed ownership, the car is sold :byebye:

Im genuinely gutted ive decided to be sensible, although not regretful, with a son on the way moving on soon hopefully to 4doors with a late Evo 8 MR FQ or 9 FQ in the very near future :drive1 The one saving grace is that the new owner is a smashing bloke who by the sounds of it, is going to be as anal about polishing it and keeping it at its best as i was :#1:B) Hes already a member here on the forum and ive no doubt he'll be posting about his new toy when he gets time :clap:

Was a sad moment seeing it being driven away as it truely is a stonking car but look forward to seeing it moulded by the new owner on here over the coming months.

A huge thanks to all here for their friendship, technical advice and banter over my ownership, a genuinely top notch community of enthusiasts :#1::thumbs:

I dont intend on being a stranger and will probably end up reading most days....hopefully see some of you at Jap shows in the future ;)

Cheers

Dave