Hi, Sean from Essex

Thank you every one. You're all so friendly! not used to a website like that. Must be used to Honda forums...

Sean, a few of the southern zed owners are headin up to sivlerstone next sunday, the 31st, might be worth popping up to meet a fair few zeds as well as there owners, if ya fancy it ?

At what time is this on from? i finish work at 4pm (unless it hits the fan...) so could maybe join you's...

Sean

Thank you every one. You're all so friendly! not used to a website like that. Must be used to Honda forums...

Sean, a few of the southern zed owners are headin up to sivlerstone next sunday, the 31st, might be worth popping up to meet a fair few zeds as well as there owners, if ya fancy it ?

At what time is this on from? i finish work at 4pm (unless it hits the fan...) so could maybe join you's...

Sean

It is an actual show bud, and we at the 350z-uk have a stand, with think last time i checked 22-23 zeds headin up there :thumbs:

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the Z club! As you may have heard I am EX-Honda CTR owner of 3 and a half years!!

Did you ever attend my Honda Meets at BLUEWATER? Plenty of Tegs always showed up, yours may have been there?

Keep an eye out for the South East Meets, some tasty ones coming up, maybe at ACE CAFE!!

Jerry :thumbs:

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the Z club! As you may have heard I am EX-Honda CTR owner of 3 and a half years!!

Did you ever attend my Honda Meets at BLUEWATER? Plenty of Tegs always showed up, yours may have been there?

Keep an eye out for the South East Meets, some tasty ones coming up, maybe at ACE CAFE!!

Jerry :thumbs:

hey Jerry,

I did attend them back in the day when I had a crx... did you run it back in 2006?

if so were you there on the august bh weekend? we all went into tgi's and gave someone an impromptu... 35th birthday. :D

got free cake though. :lol: