Hello all

Just thought I'd day "Hi"! Got my Zed about a month ago so have not been too much of a prolific poster on any forums as yet, but I must say I'm dead impressed with this site- free AND quick. Here's to many posts I hope :)

Welcome :D

I dont actually own a Z anymore but still have the hots for the car :blush:

Just thought I'd day "Hi"! Got my Zed about a month ago so have not been too much of a prolific poster on any forums as yet, but I must say I'm dead impressed with this site- free AND quick. Here's to many posts I hope :)

I also have only owned my Zed for about a month, still can't wipe the smile off my face when I drive it. Unfortunatley the missus gets it as a daily drive, as her journey to work is shorter to keep the miles down :blush:

Still, it makes it just that bit more fun when I get it at the weekends :yahoo:

Hope to see you around in the forums, and thankyou for taking the time to join up and contribute :thumbs:

Regards,

Chris B.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is here for guys like you who need to feel it ok to ask questions or join in the debates, remember we all are new to owning the Zed (me 4 months) so welcome aboard. :thumbs: