Kashz's White Zed.....

Sarnie

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sold it yesterday for 15.5k 1st person to view it bought it.......................

dont know how to feel .......... i just hope the chap is gonna look after it .. well its a goodbye untill i buy another z probz a few years untill the gtr ;) i hope ......... well take care guys thanks for the advice help and tips and abuse :lol: .......

untill next time good morning good evening and good night :D and good bye...........

16.5k? Where is the justification for that price? Just out of interest of course!!

UK 54 with 42k can be had for roughly 10k so any buyer will want to know how you got 6.5k's worth of mods :)

At the moment i cant find anything near that price. :surrender::surrender::surrender: Anybody point me in the right direction :snack:

Good price you had there Kashz :thumbs: is the new owner joining the club?

im going to advise the new owner to become a member on this forum due to it helping me and its a proper online community here unlike other forums ............... plus ill tell him about the discounts :teeth::lol: ........... im happy with the price it sold for.