Owners Manual/Handbook

madmat

thanks for the link beavis but its the bluetooth im having problem with got the adapter on but when i get a call it seems really quiet and cant hear it when driving and not sure if im doing something wrong and thought it would tell me in a owners manual but nothing about bluetooth in that link you sent :bang:

thanks for the link beavis but its the bluetooth im having problem with got the adapter on but when i get a call it seems really quiet and cant hear it when driving and not sure if im doing something wrong and thought it would tell me in a owners manual but nothing about bluetooth in that link you sent :bang:

Quote from Manual: (assumming you have a UK supplied ZED and it has the 3 control buttons on the steering wheel?)

"VOLUME control switch

The volume control switch allows you to adjust the volume level of the telephone ring tone as well as the level of your correspondents voice.

By tilting the volume control switch either up (+) or down (-), you can increase or decrease the audio speakers volume level.

Note: The ring tone and volume level are related to the mobile phone hands-free settings."

I suspect it may be that latter feature on your phone that is restricting the volume? Me - I'm a deaf old sod who has the volume settiing on the moby high anyway. The volume control on the steering wheel (simply turns the audio volume up and should be fine - never get anywhere near using the maximum to hear calls OK)

Hope this helps :thumbs:

thanks for that Ebized reallly appreciate it also am i right in thinking the 2 buttons on steering 1 with face on it and 1 with pic of phone on it are just for answering and finishing calls? didnt know if theres something elase you can do apart from that.

cheers :thumbs:

thanks for that Ebized reallly appreciate it also am i right in thinking the 2 buttons on steering 1 with face on it and 1 with pic of phone on it are just for answering and finishing calls? didnt know if theres something elase you can do apart from that.

cheers :thumbs:

Just done a search of the guides section on here and thankfully we are helped by this link:

http://www.350z-uk.com/downloads/KE283- ... manual.pdf

:)