Just Back from Vegas...

genghis199

I have just booked my helicopter flight with Papillon, flies over Vegas, Hoover Dam and then goes over and in the grand Canyon and lands so we can have lunch and then takes us back :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did you book online? if you don't mind how much?

Was just thinking of the plane trip rather than the helicopter - get to see hoover dam, vegas and grand canyon, just doesn't stop for lunch at the canyon.

Muddy & Pimm,

I took the very same helicopter ride with Papillion on the morning I got married, had a champagne lunch on the grand canyon floor. A few photo's:

LV018.jpg

LV021.jpg

LV029.jpg

LV034.jpg

Got some vids too if your interested :)

I have just booked my helicopter flight with Papillon, flies over Vegas, Hoover Dam and then goes over and in the grand Canyon and lands so we can have lunch and then takes us back :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Was just thinking of the plane trip rather than the helicopter - get to see hoover dam, vegas and grand canyon, just doesn't stop for lunch at the canyon.

I booked it today and it cost $598 for 2 of us. :D

I stopped at the Luxor, Kriss Angels' car is still there, just in a free raffle now!

And no, surprisingly, i didn't win the zed!

I think 5 days in Vegas is enough, its so full on, all the time.

But, the grand canyon is a must, its just jaw-dropping. Maybe next time we might hire a fancy car and drive to it.

The roads are long and straight, nothing on them once youre out of the town, the best bit would be $2.00 a Gallon!!!!! About £1.40. How we love rip off Britain.

IMO you're better paying the bit extra and doing the helicopter tour, the views etc you get are far superior to the plane. I went on the heli tour the 1st time i was over and loved it esp coming back down the strip at night. This time i'm thinking of hiring one of a mustang/hummer/escalade and doing the self drive tour, simply down to the fact i wanna get out and have a look about at different places but i'll still be doing a helicopter trip up and down the strip at night as i loved it last time so much.

Just got from 8 nights in Vegas myself, was out there for the Hatton fight :boxing::blackeye::byebye: I actually met Hatton too a few nights after the fight in the Irish bar in New York New York. He was totally arseholed on Guiness, got my pic with him too.

I love Vegas, been there 4 times now. Never noticed before as I didn't own a Zed on previous trips but you see a lot of 350's over there. Reckon I saw at least 10 whilst there, way more common than over here!