Tokico D-Spec's Installed Today...

Kev946

I'm a very happy bunny..... :teeth:

I can't believe the difference these dampers make over the standard ones. The improvement in ride and handling is outstanding. The fitted like a dream also which I guess they should since Tokico make the standard and S-Tune dampers.

You will also notive from the pictures that the rears are much fatter.

Anyway, I'm now enjoying the car even more... :D

It does beg the question though, why don't Nissan fit better quality Dampers, but then again I think I can answer that....COST...:lol:

DSpec1.jpg

DSpec2.jpg

DSpec3.jpg

DSpec5.jpg

DSpec6.jpg

How long a job is this Kev?? :)

This is the second time I'm done them of course, well the fronts at least, as the springs do have to come off the front. I did it today in 5 hours and that included watching 15 laps of Silverstone and a couple of visitors.

All,

RS-R springs lower the car by 0.6 inch front and rear, so only a subtle lowering.

If you are looking for improving hadling one option is to simply replace the sway bars and keep the standard springs and shocks.

Personally I like this setup as it gives only a slightly stiffer ride but seems to cope better when the car is pushed.

Please be warned though that I've only just fitted these. My first reaction is that they make an amazing improvement. I may change my mind but ddoubt it as I have already driven over some crap roads. Also, I'm on the inital settings so can always change the damping.

• 1 month later...