Valentine One Radar detector

Septic

Ah cheers.

Nah its not that I need it I'm just surprised something like this is available so readily. I would buy it just to be on the cautious side because I believe some of the road-traffic laws make no concession for human weakness.

Didn't see these 6 months ago when i was looking for a new system. I ended up going for the new road angel but I would have considered this if I had found it!

Altho having said that, there are so few radar systems used that cant be tracked on GPS databases that this device is a bit pointless now. Best thing would be a laser jammer (special garage door opener) combined with a GPS based system.

:offtopic:

I have a mint condition road angel if anyone wants one, its sat in a draw boxed as new !!!

Reasonable offer and its yours, i paid £280 for it about a year ago or so, they are down to £199 now but like i said its yours for an realistic offer ;)

This is it.....

http://www.road-angel.co.uk/road_angel_plus.asp

Vale.

If you want to sell this then maybe put a post in the for sale section. Make 1 more post before you do though to make sure you conform to the rules! ;)