350z Phone Box: F&F Tokio Drift Cinema MEET! NW

Liam's Z

Spotted my first 350z Phone box :D... Advertisement for F&F3 :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Anyone got reserved seats for the 16th? :wacko::scare::headhurt:

anyone up for a meet next weekend???? :yahoo:

Tim, it's Fast & Furious 3 launch next friday :teeth:

GOTTCHA !! I thought it was a different languge for a minute :blush:

Spotted my first 350z Phone box :D... Advertisement for F&F3 :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Anyone got reserved seats for the 16th? :wacko::scare::headhurt:

anyone up for a meet next weekend???? :yahoo:

Tim, it's Fast & Furious 3 launch next friday :teeth:

I am :thumbs:

What you got in mind???

was thinking a spot of dinner before going to see the film? and then maybe a little drive in Manchester city centre just to show off ? :lol: I always go to the Red Cinema @ the Lowry, we could go for a pizza there then go to see the film? anyone else up for something like that?

was thinking a spot of dinner before going to see the film? and then maybe a little drive in Manchester city centre just to show off ? :lol: I always go to the Red Cinema @ the Lowry, we could go for a pizza there then go to see the film? anyone else up for something like that?

Can't make it launch nite... should be good for Saturday/ Sunday afternoon , i'll just check with the mrs :D

nice idea of a meet but the carpark might be full of chavmobiles (saxo's/nova's etc etc) going to see the film and take a dislike to all the Z's parked up :dry:

mate you can't tell you've never been to Salford Quays

it's a posh place and no chavmobiles ;)

maybe friday evening? or saturday? friday I'd be with debbie otherwise i'd be on my own :)

Yeah but Liam can't make friday night.......

I'll have to let you know nearer the time, as depends on a few things. But a nice easy afternoon sesh could be in order? Or what about Sunday night?

Italy game is definitely 8pm kick off.

I'm going to struggle for Sat night watching F&F. Its woman time :D

Could have done Friday night..... Sunday, I'll be doing some more car work hopefully.

If we can't firm up a date between us for this weekend, why not early next week? surely would be easier for us all to make it then?

Just an idea.....