how cool is this!!!!!

stuuts

aware that I am probably fighting a losing battle here, I might come out in defense of the humble PT cruiser convertible. On a road trip holiday to california a couple of years ago, i emerged from the plane bleary eyed at LAX to find one of these as my hire car instead of the sebring or similar i thought I had booked. Not best pleased, too tired to fight, i took it.

To my surprise the punchy 2.4 litre turboe'd lump was pretty fast, was a good car to live with, and the birds seemed to like it ;)

:sorry: If you think that's bad, prepare to be very unwell...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg and this is a mass production vehicle, not a 1 off custom job. :yuck::yuck:

Seen the Aztek and it makes that korean people carrier thing look like a dino or muira....

looks like a poor copy of an X3 has been chopped and put on top of the bottom half of a poor copy of an X5! :lol:

:sorry: If you think that's bad, prepare to be very unwell...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg and this is a mass production vehicle, not a 1 off custom job. :yuck::yuck:

Wasn't that on the list of recently voted worst looking production cars?

Hi Bronzee, I think it was, but I just used it as I've seen them "in the metal" and they are awful. I work for a software company that does design software for the car companies and our pitch to GM as to "why they need our software" was a circle of 8 great looking cars designed using our product (Porsche, BMW, Merc, Lambo, Jag, Bentley etc)and in the center was a picture of an Aztek.

Wasn't that on the list of recently voted worst looking production cars?

Hi Bronzee, I think it was, but I just used it as I've seen them "in the metal" and they are awful. I work for a software company that does design software for the car companies and our pitch to GM as to "why they need our software" was a circle of 8 great looking cars designed using our product (Porsche, BMW, Merc, Lambo, Jag, Bentley etc)and in the center was a picture of an Aztek.

:lol::lol::lol: Class! I hope the marketing man got a gold star for that one!

i gagged liek a cat with a fur ball and was sick a little in my mouth when i saw that 300c .. some questions...

was it built in the dark.. why doesn't the roof fit at the windscreen pillar.. did stevie wonder pass the drawings... did somebody actually pay to have that done.. aren't 300c's crappy enough quality without nearly fitting a soft top.. aren't only fascist dictators supposed to have 4 door convertibles... does the roof swell up like a bloated baloon on the motorway due to the approximate nature of the cloth top fitmet.. was it "coachbuilt" by the same autistic that did the mini metro and rover 200 series convertibles ?

i would love to see what bit of the car survived after a roll-over.. my money would be on only the the carpet being salvageable.... and that would need quite some cleaning before re-use.....

there are more questions.. main one being.. why ?