Paintshield bonnet: more pics

Removed

washed the car last weekend and took some pics.... you choose if you see the lines or not ;):teeth:B)

Are those CF inserts around your Zed badge? If so I want some!!

PS No You cant see the joins B)

I checked this stuff out in the flesh on Val's car and you honestly can't see it unless (a) you know its there AND (B) you're really up close. I'm def gonna get it done when I get the front end resprayed, well worth the money I reckon

yeah sarnie they are CF inserts, Protegimus off the old forum did them, don't know where's he's gone though??? seems to have disappeared :( was anice guy and Belinda was lovely too! met them at the Lakes drive in 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Minel,

Looks like a good job, and exactly what I'm considering for my MY06 Azure Z. I can't believe I already have a bonnet stone chip (or was it just an insect!) with only 180 careful summer miles clocked up.

Had a nose at the paintshield site and see they have a kit called P0423N (full bonnet, fenders, mirrors) and P0423K (bumber) for the Z.

Are these what you've had installed, or was it some custom combination?

Also was the bonnet done in a single piece for you, or did you get the 3 sections each running the full length that are shown in the P0423N kit (I think I can see a faint line running up the bonnet on one of yer pics)?

cheers,

Carl.

• 4 weeks later...

The joins actually run in the bottom of the groov efor the full length you cannot see the joins except for a tiny section at the top and bottom of the bonnet flutes About 3/4" at either end. Impossible to see until you get really really close.

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job there on that bonnet. We didnt have the bonnet done when the missus got hers as it was a strip across the front and you could see the line across the bonnet....... wish this was around then would have saved the minor chips she has.

:welcome: Neil

£450 + vat less forum discount 10% , that is for the bumper, mirrors, wing fronts and bonnet.

You will need to contact a admin or moderator to obain a discount code.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1980

Hi Just thought I better qualify that last post that price is for the normal Kit not the full wings and bonnets god If I could do it at that price I would have my Villa in the south of france already :)

Neil drop me a Pm or give me a call on 01476 592777

To discuss

Cheers

:D Tom