Hi.... Richie from Downunder! :)

Hi Guys,

Many of you guys from the UK might have already known me from the other forums (either as an individual forum member- Z350Lover or as a trader)... I am Richard (Richie) from Melbourne, Australia!!! Really great that I finally got to register into this forum... I have been experiencing some tech. difficulties... but anyway... all good now! :)

I have sort of been invited to this board... and I will try my best to contribute to what I know on the N/A modification side... as well as offering nice carbon fibre products to the right hand drive 350Z market! (see the website for more details)...

Got a silver 2003 350Z Track with full nismo engine conversion which pulls out 347BHP at the engine.. Looking forward to talk to you guys more about it!

Will see you guys around! :)

cheers,

richie

:welcome: Richie!

nice to have you on board, surely we can do with your experience in tuning the Z in NA mode :)

There's a guy in the Italian forum who's sort of trying to emulate you, but he wants 400hp NA! madness I tell you ;):lol:

Thanks gents! :)

With 400BHP at the engine, that's gonna be a mad 350Z or even 400Z??!! You really have to increase the capacity to reach that magic number in N/A form! :)

It might be faster to put in a VQ56DE V8 into the engine bay and tune from there... that will be a 560Z and tune it to be a high revving engine too.... how good does that sound mate?! To me, it sounds 'AWESOME'!!! :teeth:

cheers,

richie